Terms and Conditions
February 12, 2022
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- IPEF refers to „Interactive Predictions in Economics and Finance”.
- Organization (referred to as either „we”, „us” or „our” in this Agreement) refers to IPEF.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by the Service, containing the details of your browsing history on that Service among its many uses.
- Country refers to Poland.
- Device means any device that can access the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website accessible from https://ipef.org.pl/ or from its subdomains.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Organization. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Organization to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Organization, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Organization in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as „Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between you and the Organization regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
The Terms and Conditions govern the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between you and the Organization. Your access to and the use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then you may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Organization does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Organization.
The Organization has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Organization shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of the Organization and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you to the Organization.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Organization or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Organization or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
„AS IS” and „AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to you „AS IS” and „AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Organization on its own behalf expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Organization provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Organization nor any of the Organization’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Organization are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country shall govern this Terms and your use of the Service. The use of the Service may also be subject to international laws.
If you have any concern or dispute about the Service, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Organization.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org